Pretty Boy Cocktail
The new restaurant Jotoro's bar menu will be highlighted by tequila flights, craft-batched margaritas, and what Chef Joe Isidori calls “current, colorful, big-flavor cocktails" like this Pretty Boy.
- 1 1/2 ounces Patron Silver
- 1/2 ounce fresh pineapple puree
- 1/2 ounce fresh raspberry puree
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce aquafaba chickpea juice from a can, see note
- Ice for cocktail shaker
- Skewered candied raspberries for garnish
- Pour ice into a cocktail glass to chill
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, Patron, fruit purees, Grand Marnier, and aquafaba.
- Empty ice from cocktail glass. Strain shaken ingredients into glass. Garden with skewered candied raspberries and serve.
Aquafaba is the thick liquid created from soaking or cooking legumes, such as chickpeas, in water. It is also the translucent, thick liquid in canned chickpeas. It is used by vegan cooks to make meringues and bartenders to make cocktails without egg whites.