Autumn Pumpkin Spice Martini
Our friends at American Bartending Professionals in Tampa mixed up this perfect fall cocktail for us.
- cocktail shaker
- Cocktail strainer
- Martini glass
- 1½ ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 1½ ounces pumpkin-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- Ice cubes (about 1 cup)
- Whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cinnamon stick (optional)
- Combine vanilla-flavored vodka, pumpkin-flavored liqueur and Irish cream liqueur in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Give a healthy shake until well mixed.
- Strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a light dusting of ground cinnamon. Add (optional) cinnamon stick and enjoy.
Recipe by Jeff McClure, lead instructor at American Bartending Professionals.