Frescos Pineberry Kiss
A refreshing cocktail showcasing Florida's pineberry, also known as the white strawberry.
- cocktail shaker
- 6 pineberries also known as white strawberries
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup
- 2 ounces Lugo's Pitorro rum
- 1 ounce coconut water
- 2 red strawberries puréed
- Destem five pineberries and slice in half, reserving one for garnish.
- Place pineberries in a mixing glass along with agave syrup. Muddle together.
- Add rum, coconut water, and ice. Shake for 60 seconds.
- Place 2–3 spoonfuls of puréed red strawberries in the bottom of a Collins glass. Add more ice.
- Strain cocktail mixture into Collins glass.
- Garnish with the reserved pineberry.
Recipe created by Frescos Southern Kitchen & Bar; 132 S. Kentucky Ave., Lakeland; 863-845-1233; frescoslakeland.com