A refreshing way to keep your cool with matcha tea, floral notes and a pop of citrus.
- ¼ teaspoon matcha tea powder
- 1 ounce elderflower liquer
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 2 ounces vodka We made it with Dark Door Spirits' locally distilled Pandemic at the Disco vodka
- simple syrup, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake it like Shakira.
- Pour into a vintage Martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist. Enjoy!
Making simple syrup at home is easy. Just boil equal parts water and sugar and stir until dissolved. Let cool before serving.